Slider

Happiest of Birthdays to my 5-year Old

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Photobucket 
Today we are spending the day celebrating my sweet firstborn son. We're celebrating with chocolate muffins, Lucky Charms, extra Halloween candy, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, tater tots and broccoli.... And a small assortment of gifts wrapped in robot wrapping paper.

His main gift is a small, used point and shoot digital camera, since he's recently shown a lot of interest in capturing memories with photos. It's not much--- a six or seven-year-old camera bought from an Amazon vendor... But it turns out to be EXACTLY the right gift for him. 77 photos later, he'll take a shot, say excitedly, "THAT'S a good one!" then show both Dad and I. Then immediately goes to find something else to photograph. 

Win. !!

So. I'm off to frost cupcakes and keep giving this day to my Noah. I love that kiddo. 

(I have tales about the above photo session, from two days ago. But it'll keep. I'll post more tomorrow.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my favorite 5-year-old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Noah!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5th Birthday Noah!! It has been so wonderful following you grow up these last 5 years!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan