Slider

Yard Sale Treasures....

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Photobucket  
Nothing like a good garage sale hunt... I don't indulge all too often because I don't feel like I'm in a permanent home yet, and don't have a cohesive "plan" for design. So too often, thrifting and yard-sale-ing only garner me extra STUFF... which becomes clutter. But once in a while, I let go, give in, and have a blast.

This sale's treasures are all from my sister and her friends' sale. Jackpot! I've already put the umbrella and floral fabric to use, and just barely hung the chalkboard. Happy things!

Who else loves the thrill of the hunt at yard sales/flea markets/thrift stores?

1 comment:

  1. Love the shower curtain. And the chalkboard. And the shawl. I want one of those right this minute.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan