Slider

Deck the Halls...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mostly images, not many words.... Here are our humble Christmas decorations this year:

Photobucket Photobucket 
{Who needs mantle stockings when you can just use the fireplace gate??} Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
{Advent idea comes from a combination of these two ideas: All Things Simple: Activities Advent, and The Little Red House Advent}

My printables, up for grabs (some are more specific to our family, so you'd have to change them): 

{Below, another little advent, the Book Advent, one I've wanted to do for years now, and finally have enough books for. HERE is the first time I saw this idea done, back in '07.}
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
{Banner made with love by my friend Smiley Beth} 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I am so stealing your advent ideas next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these advent ideas. Thinking that next year, I'll get girlfriends & kids together for an advent crafting party. Hoping that you & your wonderful family have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just ran across a flower tutorial you made last February and I made my first flower for my little one year old daughter. I've been thinking I should try it out but this is the first I've tried and I'm so excited! It's beautiful! I love your blog and your ideas!! Thanks for taking the time to put it together. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan