Slider

Guess Who's Sitting Up?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

She's a bit wobbly, still, but.... 

Photobucket 

Yahoo, Lucy! (Seven months old in two days).... 
I love her jammies. I'm afraid this might be the last day for her to wear them--- she'd getting too big for them. 

And guess who wanted to jump in on the photos? 

And guess who, once IN the photos, didn't really cooperate after the first few shots? 

And guess who else decided not to cooperate so well, but in alternating photos from her brother, ensuring that NONE of the shots I took were a clear-cut WINNER? Yeah. You guessed it:

Photobucket 

Make sure you stick around to see all eight shots. NONE of which have a perfect duo. She'll be great in one, then he'll be great in one....Ah well. This is my real life. And they're cute, even when they're not "picture perfect". 

Happy Thursday, all! Off to go make the most of Lucy's morning nap (since she's been boycotting her afternoon nap after 30 minutes of sleep). I'm gonna go sew stuff for Noah's party, and MAYBE get a shower today.

PEE-YEW.

8 comments:

  1. Your not so perfect pics of the kids are still pretty cute - and much closer to what the rest of us deal with when trying to take pics of our kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I bet you have more "perfect" photos of your kids together than most moms do, so comfort yourself with that. :) When Cal started sitting up he could play along longer which made life happier for all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I think my favorite is the one where Noah is covering his ears, while Lucy has that surprised look on her face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! And just wanted to tell you that often children digress in one area (such as naps) when working towards new milestones. Perhaps sitting up is Lucy's new milestone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the ones with Noah's arms around her are my favorite. You capture her expressions so well. I can't wait to hug the stuffing out of these two in a couple of weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cutie PJs! My favorite pic is Noah looking up and Lucy puffing her cheeks out. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog on Pinterest (the wonderful t-shirt flowers!). Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at her go!! She's a pro already!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan