Slider

Blah Blah Blah...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Sitting on the comfy couch featured in the last post I did... Watching the new, gorgeous miniseries "Life" from the Discovery Channel... INCREDIBLE. There are still 9 parts left of the 11 part series if you guys wanna check it out. The art-filming is breathtaking.

I'm on the new laptop, which is NOT as intuitive to type on as the desktop... but Joe had a paper to finish for school, so I got banished to the little computer so he could have the big one... And the laptop has been wonderful for sorting photos in Lightroom. I don't have to have it calibrated to sort, so I can get comfy and settle in with DVR'ed shows or movies and still get work done. A luxury after AGES of being chained to the desktop every night.

It is 12:50 am and I got through the entire set of wedding images. Sorted from 1400 to 430... still gonna go back through and pare down further... probably to 350. Still-- a good night's work, I say.

I have a scattered, not-structured week ahead, so I'm-a-gonna map it out here, to get my calendar straight in my head... Since I have to do it anyway, and my notebook isn't anywhere near me at the moment.. So my dear blog gets to be the "To Do List". Weird.

Tuesday:
Joe has class, but only for an hour.
I should grocery shop.
And do Noah's laundry.
Call J. Dexter?
I should write some work emails.
Bank deposit.
Make sugar cookie dough and/or boil a dozen eggs.
Fabric store? (guilty pleasure... but I have some projects I need stuff for)
Do the Laclede's Landing "Staycation" I mentioned to Joe?
Project night... sew aprons... or Easter crafties.
Get tax paperwork together.

Wednesday:
Accountant meeting at 9:00 am.
Dye eggs with Noah? Or roll and cut out cookies.
Or Botanical Gardens with Joe and Noah.
No class for Joe.
Artist's Date for me: pedicure?
Fold laundry
Clean downstairs bathroom
Parents in town in the evening: do yardwork, make good dinner.
Edit.

Thursday:
Work day/Noah babysat?
If yes: package print orders/post office/bookkeeping/email clients/Blurb covers
If no: Easter crafty with Noah, swap out toys from basement, "chill out day"...
Photo workshop: 4:00-11:00pm (Beckie babysits)

Friday:
Work day/Noah babysat (if not on Thurs.)
Baby session-afternoon
Make good dinner
Easter preparations
Edit.

Saturday:
Do Noah's Easter egg hunt
General Conference
no photo session, i think??
decorate sugar cookies
family time
Edit.


I KNOW I'm forgetting something important... If I have told one of you that we have a date or a meeting, lemme know, will ya?! Ha!

Okay. I think I know what is coming up.... I can go to bed now with more settled thoughts...

Tomorrow comes quickly!!!

'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan