Slider

The Roberts Family {St. Louis Family Photographer)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Warning: Spunky mama and her three handsome grown sons ahead... This could get really really really ridiculously good-looking... :)
(Zoolander, anyone?)

Roberts

(Added to the mix: a sweet daughter-in-law, who held her own with the boys just fine!)

Roberts

Roberts

Roberts

Roberts

Roberts

And my favorite: Mom is a whiz in the kitchen, so I made the boys all dress up in my apron collection as a tribute to her. They were sheepish, but willing.

Roberts

Love it!

Roberts

Roberts

Roberts

did I warn ya? Cute boys? And so sweet to their mama, who they got the session for as a gift to her. What a fun idea!

Thanks, Roberts family!

5 comments:

  1. As long as they don't perish in a tragic gas fight accident, right?

    Loving all the "grown-ups" you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the men in shades photo! Genius! Pure GENIUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these grown up photos! They look very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And THAT is why I always wanted boys! So I can be surrounded by good looking men all the time!

    Holy wow those guys are hot.

    Someone had to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I can't wait to have family pictures like that. And...yum! They are pretty good looking, too! Lucky mom and wife. I like the ones in the shades, but I like the next to last one where they're all laughing together...probably about the fact that they had to wear girly aprons, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan